Carrying out the periodic verification of compliance with environmental requirements is extremely important on the one hand due to penalties / fines that can be applied for non-compliance with countless obligations in this area but also in the relationship with suppliers / customers, they are becoming increasingly careful. on environmental aspects and ways to reduce the ecological footprint.
Did you know that?
The environmental audit is not a legislative requirement in itself but is carried out voluntarily by the responsible companies to identify the degree of compliance with the environmental legislation in force and to implement the best measures to improve environmental performance. Verification of environmental compliance is a complex process by which the team of auditors performs a detailed assessment of the current situation regarding the activities with environmental impact carried out by the company, the manner of compliance with environmental legislation for both on-site technological processes and documents detained, identifying non-conformities and proposing solutions for compliance, prevention, reduction or elimination of the effects of the impact generated by the company on the environment.
Verification of environmental compliance is a complex process by which the team of auditors performs a detailed assessment of the current situation regarding the activities with environmental impact carried out by the company, the manner of compliance with environmental legislation for both on-site technological processes and documents detained, identifying non-conformities and proposing solutions for compliance, prevention, reduction or elimination of the effects of the impact generated by the company on the environment.
Service Type: Environmental Audit
* Verification of the acts regulating the activities with environmental impact (environmental authorization, authorization for water management, atmospheric emissions, etc.)
* Site verification (current waste disposal method)
* Identification of types of waste generated
* Identification of the recovery / disposal operation specific to the generated waste
* Identification of all obligations to the Administration of the Environmental Fund (packaging, hazardous substances, tires, oils, EEE batteries and accumulators, etc.)
* Preparation of audit report and its presentation to the beneficiary together with specific recommendations for the identified risks
* Verification of specific reports according to the environmental permit
and the legislation in force related to the activity carried out
* Verification of documents (collector contracts, authorizations of environment collectors, Annex 1 / Annex 2 / Annex 3)
* Legislative verification (identification of specific obligations according to activity)
* Verification of the existing documentation regarding the achievement of the recycling / recovery targets for the packaging placed on the market and of the calculation method regarding the quantity of packaging placed on the market based on a centralized information and a sample from the accounting documents (invoices, CMR, packing list) for 3 months.
Regarding the documents verified during the environmental audit, we can list:
* The company's documents, for the verification of the CANE codes registered at the Trade Register for the working point and the establishment of the obligation to request and obtain the environmental authorization.
* Updated contracts for utilities (water supply, sewerage, gas supply, waste generated)
* Regulatory acts held (environmental authorization and agreement, water management authorization, waste water collection agreement) to identify monitoring and reporting obligations to the authorities
* Control reports issued by the competent authorities in the field of environmental protection (GNM, Local Police, AFM, etc.) to identify the measures imposed following the controls performed and whether these measures have been fulfilled on time
* Various registrations required by law (registration in the Register of importers / producers of batteries / accumulators, electrical and electronic equipment, registration in the register of those who are not authorized according to Law 211/2011, etc.)
* Decisions for designating the environmental manager, responsible for waste management and holding certification in waste management
* Proof of registration of the company in the Integrated Environmental System (SIM) and completion of all online reporting
* Identification of the generated waste, their coding and monthly records according to the model provided in the legislation in force
* Annual evidence on the waste generated and proof of registration in paper format at APM
* Evidence and reporting to APM of managed packaging and packaging waste
* List of dangerous chemical substances and preparations and proof of its transmission to ITM (Territorial Labour Inspectorate)